10th Creedence Clearwater Revival - Lookin’ at my back door 16 (2pt)
9th Bob Dylan - Lay, lady, lay (Hard Rain) 17(4pt)
8th The Fortunes - Here it comes again 17(6pt)
7th The Byrds - So you want to be a rock’n’roll star 18 (8pt)
6th The Tremeloes - Silence is golden 20 (10pt)
5th Cilla Black - You’re my world 22 (12pt)
4th Creedence Clearwater Revival - Long as I can see the light 25 (14pt)
3rd The Band - Whispering pines 35 (16pt)
2nd Karla Bonoff - Falling star 37 (18pt)
1st Suede - Beautiful ones 73 (20pt)
Ben E. King - Spanish Harlem
Bob Dylan - One too many mornings (Hard Rain)
Dion - The wanderer
Muddy Waters - I can’t be satisfied
P. F. Sloan - From a distance
Radiohead - You
Suede - So young
T-Bone Walker - Mean old world
The Foundations - Baby, now that I’ve found you
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿