Am I really here in your arms
This is just like I dreamed it would be
I feel like we're frozen in time
And you're the only one I can see
本当にあなたの腕の中にいるの?
まるで夢見てたみたいよ。
時間の中で凍っていたみたい、
私が見えるのはあなただけ。
And hey
I've looked all my life for you
Now you're here
And hey
I'll spend all my life with you
All my life
ねえ、
私は人生かけてあなたを探してたのよ、
あなたは今ここにいる。
ねえ、
残りの人生あなたの為に使いたい、
人生かけて。
And I never really knew how to love
I just hoped somehow I'd see
Oh I asked for a little help from above
Send an angel down to me
愛する方法を本当に知らなかった。
どうにか分かれば良いと思ってた。
天からの助けを求めてた、
天使の助けを求めてたのよ。
And hey
I've looked all my life for you
And now you're here
And hey
I'll spend all my life with you
All my life
ねえ、
私は人生かけてあなたを探してたのよ、
あなたは今ここにいる。
ねえ、
残りの人生あなたの為に使いたい、
人生かけて。
I never thought I could feel a love so tender
I never thought I could let those feelings show
But now my heart is on my sleeve
And this love will never leave
I know I know
優しい愛を感じる事が出来るって思ってなかった。
自分の気持ちをさらけ出せるって思ってなかった。
でも私は心から正直になれる、
この愛は置いて行ったりしない。
分かるの、分かるのよ。
And hey
I've looked all my life for you
And now you're here
And hey
I'll spend all my life with you
All my life
ねえ、
私は人生かけてあなたを探してたのよ、
あなたは今ここにいる。
ねえ、
残りの人生あなたの為に使いたい、
人生かけて。
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿