Do you know the way to San José?
I've been away so long
I may go wrong and lose my way
Do you know the way to San José?
I'm going back to find
Some peace of mind in San José
サンノゼへの道知ってる?
長い事離れてて、
迷っちゃうかもしれないわ。
サンノゼへの道知ってる?
帰って見つけなきゃ、
サンノゼでの心の安寧を。
L.A. is a great big freeway
Put a hundred down and buy a car
In a week, maybe two
They'll make you a star
Weeks turn into years, how quick they pass
And all the stars that never were
Are parking cars and pumping gas
L.A.はとても広い道路、
100ドル払って車を買うのよ。
1、2週間のうちに、
あなたをスターにしてくれる。
1週間が1年に、なんて早い時間の流れなの。
でもスターになれなかった人達は、
まだ車を停めて給油中かしら。
You can really breathe in San José
They've got a lot of space
There'll be a place where I can stay
I was born and raised in San José
I'm going back to find
Some peace of mind in San José
サンノゼでゆっくり休めるわ、
いろんな場所があって、
骨を埋める場所も見つかるはずよ。
私はサンノゼで生まれ育った、
帰って見つけなきゃ、
サンノゼでの心の安寧を。
Fame and fortune is a magnet
It can pull you far away from home
With a dream in your heart you're never alone
Dreams turn into dust and blow away
And there you are without a friend
You pack your car and ride away
富や名声は磁石、
あなたを家から離してしまうわ。
夢を見てる時は一人には感じないけど、
夢が埃になって飛んで行って仕舞えば、
気づけば友達もなくたった一人。
車に荷物を積んで帰って行くのよ。
I've got lots of friends in San José
Do you know the way to San José?
サンノゼにたくさん友達がいるわ、
サンノゼへの道知ってる?
Oh, L.A. is a great big freeway
Put a hundred down and buy a car
In a week, maybe two
They'll make you a star
Weeks turn into years,how quick they pass
And all the stars that never were
Are parking cars and pumping gas
L.A.はとても広い道路、
100ドル払って車を買うのよ。
1、2週間のうちに、
あなたをスターにしてくれる。
1週間が1年に、なんて早い時間の流れなの。
でもスターになれなかった人達は、
まだ車を停めて給油中かしら。
I've got lots of friends in San José
Ohhhh, Do you know the way to San José?
Hmmmm, Can't wait to get back to San José
サンノゼにたくさん友達がいるわ、
サンノゼへの道知ってる?
サンノゼに帰るの待ちきれないわ。
Warrick
Warwickの変化形。古英語で「ダム・堰」という意味のwerと、「力・支配者」という意味のricが組み合わさった。イギリスのウォーウィックという地名と繋がりがある。
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿