10th Sam Cooke - Bring it on home to me 12 (2pt)
9th Suede - So young 12 (4pt)
8th Joan Baez - Diamond and rust 13 (6pt)
7th Creedence Clearwater Revival - Lookin’ out my back door 14 (8pt)
6th Rosemary Clooney - How will I remember you 17 (10pt)
5th Howlin’ Wolf - Smokestack lightnin’ 21 (12pt)
4th Radiohead - You 22 (14pt)
3rd Karla Bonoff - Falling star 34 (16pt)
2nd Elton John - Sixty years on 34 (18pt)
1st Suede - Beautiful ones 43 (20pt)
Aretha Franklin - Baby, I love you
Bob Dylan - One too many mornings (Hard Rain)
Brenda Lee - If you love me (Really love me)
Creedence Clearwater Revival - Lodi
P. F. Sloan - From a distance
Ray Charles - I got a woman
Rick Nelson - Lonesome town
The Foundations - Baby, now that I’ve found you
The Kingston Trio - Tom Dooley
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿